Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sorry Guys

Hi guys,

For anyone that has been following either of my blogs (highly doubtful as they are fairly new), I'm so sorry, i kind of had a bit of a life upheaval recently and have been kind of withdrawn from the world...but as many writers will say..."great sorrow leads to great art" and i have had a wonderful influx of inspiration because of what happened a few weeks ago...so hopefully i will be able to get some stuff up this weekend...

Much love to any who read,
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog. Funny that you have a food blog - I do too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry! I hope you feel better! Also, on your profile, it doesn't show your other blog, Storywings. You won an award at my blog, so I'll link it to this blog, if that's okay!

    ReplyDelete