Thursday, August 20, 2009

Will you answer the call?

Ok, so I will tell you a little bit about me, and why this blog is here.

My name is Amanda-Lee, I am 18 years old, I come from Sydney Australia. Ok so introduction over.
I want to create a blog to house all the recipes that i want to take with me when i leave home.
I also would like these recipes to be available to others (namely, you, the reader) because although it sounds easy to just go find a recipe, when you don't really have a clue as to what you're looking for, it can be a little daunting.

Of course I'm going to need some help, because my tastes aren't everybody's, for example, not everyone would think to put Mayonnaise on their Scrambled Eggs in the morning.

I want to collect recipes from everywhere and put them all in here.

I have the next two days off work, and some starting recipes in mind.

And also this is a call-out, I need a food critic to help me, as I can't make all this food by myself. So if anyone is in the mood to cook and eat random recipes contact me via the comment box and I will get in touch.

Basically, my reasoning for collecting recipes is that I will move out of home soon, and I want to be ready. Ready to cook up a storm, make a mess and eat good food.

Much love,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment